including Google Analytics
Web analytic programs track how your website is doing, and provide a wealth of information such as:
- Key phrase performance.
- Web site traffic, with regional reporting.
- The performance of Google Adwords campaigns (e.g. sponsored listings) if applicable.
- Entry points, exit points and the pages that visitors are viewing.
- Goal performance ("goals" are website pages that represent some end goal, such as an application page).
- ROI (Return On Investment) data, which can be used to optimize your website so that the maximum amount of people are buying, as opposed to just browsing.
Google Analytics is free, and is the most common form of analysis used today.
We strongly recommend implementing web analytics!
Web Analytics Services:
- Assistance during installation.
- Monthly reports which summarize your website action.
- Regular monitoring and analysis of data, used to optimize your website and applicable Internet marketing campaigns.
- Return-on-investment (ROI) optimization, accomplished by defining website goals and analysis of conversion data.
We recommend implementing analytical software since it is very difficult to optimize a web site without having some sort of data (including baseline data) from which to base conclusions upon! This is a must for anyone serious about improving their search engine rankings.