Professional Search Engine Optimization
Affordable SEO Services
Search engine optimization, otherwise known as SEO, refers to activities that boost a web site's rankings in the search engines.
On-site optimization is the optimizing of a website's content, internal linking structure and site structure. Off-site optimization are activities that increase a site's ranking that do not involve direct changes to the web site.
Our affordable yet professional SEO campaigns consist of:
- Thorough keyword research.
- An exhaustive web site audit, which results in the formulation of short and long term SEO strategies.
- Optimization of existing web content.
- The addition of SEO web content to your website, which can be done using various platforms (e.g. not only regular web pages but blogs, videos and other Web 2.0 technology).
- An off-site optimization campaign, comprised of backlinking and social media campaigns amongst other things.
- Monthly reporting of your site's search engine rankings.
- Further on-site optimization based on examination of web analytics data.
Superb SEO web content is part science, part art form, and we are experts at it!
There is a saying in search engine circles, and that is "Content Rules!" A website that has a large amount of optimized text (along with an optimized link structure and site structure) is what the search engines want to see.
|Pros of Search Engine Optimization||Cons of Search Engine Optimization|
|Results are long-lasting.||Getting into the top of search engines for multiple key phrases can be time and labour intensive, depending on the level of competition.|
|Many people search organic listings only, and do not bother with sponsored search.||Requires time and patience, especially for Google (Yahoo and Bing results usually occur faster than Google).|
|Results can be measured (this requires a web analytics campaign).||Google especially puts heavy weight on the age of the website, so new sites are at an initial disadvantage.|
|Your audience can be regionally targeted via clever SEO.||Top positions are difficult to guarantee (however, with enough time and resources Page1 can get to the top of any category).|