Google AdWords PPC Service
SEM: Increase Conversions, Save Money!
Many companies use Google AdWords advertising (also known as PPC, or Pay-Per-Click) to drive action to their web site.
We are SEM (search engine marketing) experts, and our PPC service can maximize your Google AdWords expenditures via:
- Tight ad targeting and optimized landing pages
- Goal conversions and values
- Bid adjustments based on goal conversion analysis
- A/B and multivariate testing of landing pages via Google Optimizer
- Highly targeted placements
- We are Google AdWords Certified -
- We have large budget Google AdWords experience (+$250,000/year) -
Page1 SEO has the necessary expertise and services to completely run your PPC campaigns for you. Alternatively we can help out at any point throughtout a campaign's life cycle, assisting with things such as:
- Keyword research
- Routine management (e.g. automated rules, alerts, reports etc.)
- Analysis testing
- Conversion optimization (i.e. maximizing CPA or cost-per-aquisition)
Please note that our CPA optimization service can result in ROI
(return on investment) increases as high as 300%!
|Pros of Google AdWords (SEM)||Cons of of Google AdWords (SEM)|
|Drives instant web site action.||Can be expensive, depending on the level of competition.|
|Optimization has an immediate, profound impact.||Drives web site traffic only while the campaign is active (unlike organic results, which are long-lasting).|
|Results are easily measured (works in conjunction with Google Analytics).||The cost-per-click eventually increases with time. The amount of increase is determined by the level of competition.|
|Campaigns can be targeted by region, language and devices.|
|Campaigns can be optimized for conversions using A/B and multivariate testing.|