The search landscape and search engines never stop evolving. How people search for things online changes over time, and the search engines are constantly updating their ranking algorithms.
This blog article discusses trends for 2012 and offers some tips to help you crush your competition online!
To summarize these SEO tips:
SEO Tip #1 – Increase Social Media Involvement
SEO Tip #2 – Plan for Personalized Search
SEO Tip #3 – Optimize for Local Search… Continue reading
Is the concept of keyword density analysis from an SEO perspective really dead?
Absolutely not! While keyword density has decreased in importance as a ranking factor, there are still reasons why you should run keyword density analysis on your important web pages!… Continue reading
Google Insights for Search is a free tool from Google that provides insight into the level of interest for a given search phrase and is often used in conjunction with the Google Keyword Tool.
Google Insights for Search is especially useful when:
- Performing keyword research at the beginning of an SEO (search engine optimization) campaign
- Determining if there are seasonal search fluctuations for a given search phrase
- Determining the popularity of a given search phrase over time (increasing, decreasing or steady)
- Identifying levels of regional interest for a given search phrase
- Analyzing your web analytics data (e.g. ranking reports and visitor action) during an SEO campaign
… Continue reading
If you are serious about optimizing your Google AdWords campaign then implementing conversion tracking is a must.
Conversion tracking for eCommerce web sites is usually straightforward: a conversion is defined as an eCommerce sale. Conversion values can be obtained by examining the revenue generated from those sales and the amount of money spent on the AdWords campaign.
However, many web sites that are not eCommerce sites also have AdWords campaigns, and the question arises: how to define conversions?… Continue reading